Tuesday, July 22, 2008

| Constitutional Nutsacking

Ahh, Ja-El that is quite a polar set of options: "It was either the reading the constitution or watching a utube clip "boy gets nutsacked"." Good stuff I say.

I really want to see the Dark Knight. I have been unable to make it to the movies for any of this summer's releases. Generally I like watching movies in the Theater. The visual presentation is much more encompassing that I find myself lost in the movie a lot more than at home. Yeah there are a few idiots from time to time that bug at the movies, but I find this to be pretty uncommon. A lot of that depends on where the theater is, what time of day and what day of the week.

I recently became hooked on lost. The special lady friend and I were watching a couple of episode a night for a while, but lately we have been too busy. I like the concept and the different unpredictable plot threads. I'll have to give Alias a try. I have never watched it, but judging by the Actionteam comments, I should give it a look see.

Rood: If you have an Xbox 360, you will be able to stream Netflix movies through it this September, although rumor has it you may need to be a Gold Xbox Live subscriber. That may provide a more pleasant visual experience than your computer. I have heard streaming through the Roku box (Xbox will likely use the same interface) is pretty nice, albeit not DVD quality and of course dependent upon your internet bandwidth. Although I have to say I am personally not sold on streaming video at this stage in the game. I think Bandwidth needs to be a bit wider and more reliable for better quality video.

Ja-El: Are you still using the Jonny-"crotch"-rockt email address? My GF sent you an email, but I wasn't sure if the addy was still live.

D>M>