Monday, July 21, 2008

Yeah, I think I watched a random Alias where she was in the Morocco or something, then I remember trying to watch the series finale because it was all hyped and not understanding a damn thing. Kinda sucks, because I *think* I retained some knowledge from it and I'm trying to supress it so as not to spoil the shit out of this show. But same thing, had no interest in it when it was on, and just tried it on a whim and totally dug it now.

This is a really super fun physics based browser puzzle game:
fantasticcontraption.com
It's kind of addicting and you can really go balls out and make crazy shit. I mostly suck at it though, but still fun to play around with.

I don't know shit about the declaration of imancipation or whatever, so can't really think of any good comments on that.