Friday, July 25, 2008

| Let the man speak for him self...

In a statement regarding new sanctions against Zimbabwe today, President Bush declares that "no regime should ignore the will of its own people" What can you say?

eLzar: FTW are you talking about? I got lost with your comment, "Please, allow me to show you my new invention, the keybo-monit-desk-a-mouse!"

Crap movie comics presents: Ironman teh movie good shit.

Ooof... So after several weeks of moving, audits, budgets and reforecasts, regular work, special projects and Aimey's new side business, I am about ready for a dirt nap. I have been sleeping like ass under all the shit running through my head. Oh yeah did I mention the drunk ass lickers that were fighting outside our apartment until 1am last night. Normally, I don't touch the caffeine sauce, but I have been hitting it pretty hard. So looking forward to normalcy...

Has anyone seen the new Futurama movie? I have seen some pretty bad reviews. Seems like the went from a rusty but passable first movie to a pretty weak barely entertaining second movie. Seems like the writers just do not have the right panache anymore. Boo...

D>M>