Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sadly I only took pictures of the line to get into the con (Wonder Festival). Alot to take in. Was in shellshock the whole time. Too busy swimming through crowds and such. Here's some coverage though:

Oh yeah parts are NSFW (boobies!)

The con was separated into two halls; industry (toy companies, etc.) and everyone else (amateur, clubs, small businesses). The event was for one day and primarily deals with resin kits. Most are amateur operations that are allowed to sell kits based on copyrighted material. Only bought a couple of kits. One based on an anime (Witch Hunter Robin) and video game (Odin Sphere). Also got a bondage ninja girl kit (with optional topless costume). Tee hee boobies..

As for the rest of the trip, I mostly have pictures of food. That's how I roll.

Jon - AT-43 sounds interesting. If I end up getting the mecha gorillas, I'll let you know.

Rudy - what time and days were you planning to leave and come back for Kubla Con?