Thursday, March 27, 2008

| Back in black

Pump: At-43 is pretty cool and plays very quick and easy. A bear and pretzels miniatures game. Hopefully the game fleshes out in the form of campaign rules of some sort. Pump the Gorillas!

eLzar: I can Has Room Hotel reserve from eNron! At this time there is some possibility that DaveDefeat and CrazyiVan may be defeated by the work monster, so I may reserve only one room until further updates. jr0n and I will try and grind them into coming in the mean time. Is Peter making it for sure? If he is then I think room two would be advisable.

jr0n: DyeGax Con would be great, but I think I would have to evaluate my options etc. Lets look into this. Anyone else have interest, or is this dead in the water?

I still keep looking at the Orange box. I still do get kicks out of HL2. It's no HL, but the game play is fun and it would be nice to get Episode 1 and 2. Plus Portal looks fun.

D>M>