Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hey Dennis, maybe you can Peter can drive up with me? I'll prolly leave that Friday morning or Thursday at some point depending on when ppl are going to the Con. I still need to see when I asked for VC though when I get back to work on Monday. Goddamn, that's tomorrow :(

Happy Easter!

Rock Band had a really good update so now there's an in-game music store for all the downloadable songs - you can preview them - really good setup. For Eric's and Jon's, if you haven't logged in go d/l it - it's pretty neato.

Oh my gosh, I watched one of the funniest comedy concert dvds. Jim Gaffigan: Beyond the Pale. It's actually a "watch it now" also if you have Netflix and it's really friggen funny. And he never even cusses, weird. But just some funny shit (lots of talk about food which I can relate to for some reason. :(
Netflix Linkage