Saturday, July 28, 2007

Whoa, welcome back John-Knee!!!! Been a long time! How you been foo? Hope you wasn't in that thriller prison video, it WAS set in the philipines!

I missed a WHOLE season of the new Doctor Who! I'm catching up now, such a good show.

Watched 2 movies last night: Apollo 13 and Disturbia. Apollo 13 was pretty ok. I used to really hate Tom Hanks, but I think I'm getting older now cuz I find him quite endearing. Disturbia was better than the average teen-horror flick, but wasn't AMAZING. A couple of parts actually had me kinda freaked out and I had to pause the movie for a few minutes haha. But then when I resumed, of course the "payoff" was a let down. Still, was a decent enough flick to pass the time.

Eric, so did you try Dungeon Runners? I d/l'd it again, so if you are playing it, tell me where and what name and I'll make an account.

I'm years behind internet comedy, so just saw this for the first time, but it made me laugh: LOL!