Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I'm talking about the scene where 2 characters (and a gross baby) are in a all white-room/train station and all this shit is explained to one of the characters. Reminded me of two matrix scenes, the one with neo and the architect in whatever shit matrix that was, and then i think in the last matrix movie there's a similar scene in an all-white subway station and a bunch of shit is boringly explained. I dunno, it was just so out of character from the rest of the book for me (kinda like, SCREEECH record stop, INFO INFO INFO... put the record back on... choo-choooo!) :) I just didn't like it. I think that info could have come to the character a different way (its magic world, shit, you can make up anything) and i just instantly thought of those matrix scenes for some reason. At work so dont have the page number handy, but I think you know what I'm talking about, cuz if I said exactly what scene it was, that would be the ultimate spoiler to whoever hasnt finished it.

Dungeon Runners, played the beta test a few months back. It was ok. Billion times better than LOTRO lol, but i dunno, it's very arcadey/diablo-esque, and that's not really my style. Maybe i'll peep it out again soon, but right now I'm all hooked on dvds again (renting from the library.) Watched Serpico and some other shit last night. Pacino is bad-ass. I think I like him better than dinero. They're both weirdos tho for sure.