Thursday, July 26, 2007

| If you like 110%, you'll love 101 Force

That reminds me that I just started working with this really weird Indian dude. I have carpooled with him a couple of times, which is an experience in terror, but he just tells the weirdest stories. For example he was telling me that because of his caste, which is the landlord caste, he has to know martial arts. Not just any martial arts but the best martial arts, which is from his part of India. These martial arts can heal, as well as harm.

He gave me an example of its use which was this time that he was picking up a few thousand dollars that had been wired to a Western Union in some sketchy part of SF. He had just left when a guy came up to him and tried to rob him. He gave the guy a little bit of money to buy himself some time and then started using his thinking skills to figure out a solution. He looked around for a pole with a nail sticking out of it and found and started running at it. Well, naturally the guy trying to rob him started chasing him. So my co-worker used one of his moves to use the mugger's momentum against him, which resulted in the mugger catapulting forward and hitting the pole, with the nail penetrating into his forehead. At that point my co-worker called the police and paramedics and then left the premises.

Then the other day he was telling me how he went to the beach to practice his martial arts maneuvers. "It has been seven years, but I still have the power!" he assured me. Onlookers were looking on with awe. He concluded by telling me that with his style, an attacker can attack you with one hundred force, and you use one force to change his momentum, and then the attacker gets hit with one hundred and one force.

Also one day I was heating up some leftover pizza and he told me that what I should do before I get on a plane, is, boil some fish bones and beef bones until they are liquid, and then drink it, because that will make me strong.