Friday, July 27, 2007

| I couldn't stop laughing

That was some hilarious dude. In a way, I can relate, I mean who doesn't fear being that dreaded social nitwit and have cold sweaty nightmare that wakes you up in the middle of the night? You've never had those kind of dreams? Comon Ponche!

So wahssup gangstas? So much news i couldnt read alotta of to catch up but the last few posts are really funny.

360 you say? I know I'm always against the grain / and I know you guys love/hate/argue me for that, but 360 I can understand because 360 = complete, and maybe they didn't mean 360 as in turning around but 360 as in completeness of the turnaround, because saying 180 is only half. So there you have it, but 110%, now maybe thats why I didn't get hired in my latter job applications. Doh! It's does accurately describe my elongated slong cuz technically a 1 foot growth is actually 200% of the original size! That's a 200% effort.

Sinister Movies I've watched within the last 5 days (just bad)
Spiderman 1
Spiderman 2
Superman Returns
Superman 1 (old version)

Movies that have gotten better over a few watches
Troy
Fight club
Snatch
Seven

(16 in one compilations of Brad pitt)


Everything is pretty ok here. Its rainy season, so we get lots of wild tropical rains.

peac