Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Yes homo. You guys are gay-ass homophobes. I remember I went to a The Queers show somewhere up north when I went to Santa Cruz and I bought a Queers hoody and that shit was SO small and tight on me. Hahahaha - I think my mom ended up wearing it around the house without ever really reading what was on it (something like "THE QUEERS USA BAND".)

Anyways, the PERFECT situation would be two rooms CONNECTED or at least RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER. That'd be pretty rad. But whatever. I really don't care/mind all us assholes together in one room. The cheaper the better. If we pay more I want to be at least right next to the other room. But seein as the so-cal caravan will prolly check in later than enron and his shrimp-gobblers (cant remember the Breakin' name - sounds close) we prolly WONT be all close n cuddly, yes oh yes super si wee yes homo.

PRIUS! I really don't want to game on the ride up! So cheaper/slower/stinkier car is my vote.