Sunday, April 08, 2007

I have that Monday off so I am definitely up for Sunday night gaming.

I THINK that I only work a half-day on that Friday (gotta double-check this) so hopefully I can get straight on the BART and be at the hotel by 3ish. Worst case scenario, I should still get there around hambargar time.

I'd love to play the following:
Battlestations (I got my copy from storage, so I can start reading the rules too)
Combat Commander
Savage Worlds (got a really cool idea for a piratey adventure!)
and of course WM/Hordes
Infinity too if Denis is attending/is interested

My Vow

I haven't painted anything in weeks, but I am gonna get 500 points worth of Trolls painted by the con. Probably crappily, since painting anything that is not a robot seems beyond me. But painted!

Oh, Enron and Myke, my gf is gonna be out of town from the 16th-20th, I propose that we make my apartment a haven for painting during that time, and also of course a haven for sweaty, illicit passions, no homo.