Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Khan of Khans!

So, if Ruday, Denis and I are all going, there are a few details we need to work on (a month and a half in advance):

1) Which car? Votes? Mobile Gaming Unit One = mo' gas, mo' space, mo' comfort, no CDs and iPod with tape adaptor, sweet tape deck with AWSOME old Generic Eric mixes, gaming space IN the vehicle itself. The Al Goremobile: less gas, less space, CD and iPod hook-ups, prolly smellier, perhaps gayer.

2) one or two rooms? Out of distrust and assumption that the rest of the Action Team would drop the ball, I got a room reserved too, and after chattin with Jon aboot it, thought about keeping the second room if we have a bazillion peeps. Eric, Denis, Ruday, Enron, Jon, Dave, Dave friend, Mike(?) = 8 in one room? I can sleep anywhere, and at the drop of a hat now, so it doesn't really matter to me, but thoughts? 3 nights will be aboot $350ish, double that for 2 rooms. Really, if you do the math, it aint so bad.

3) Contemplating staying 3 nights (though have not discussed with the mrs. yet). The good: More gamin! The Bad: More time for Leslie to parent Wylie solo, and I will miss my kid a lot by the time the con is done! Also, potential hellish holiday traffic driving back down unless we leave really early monday morning (which I would not be opposed to).

4) Any large Action Team event we want to try and pull off? I mean, an RPG in one long session, a Warhammer Quest game for 24hours, marathon Combat Commander game? Ideas? I wanna print this out and play it, it is supposed to be pretty fun and simple. Anyone got hookups for cheap color plinting and cardstock... and lamination?