Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Laundry List

1. Got me chump. I will probably not be involved in this decision so I will reserve my opinion.

2. To be honest, the cost of the room no longer really seems to be an issue since I am not dirt poor anymore. On the other hand, I am of the "10 minutes at 400° or maybe... 1 minute at 4000°!" school of thought. The more people in one room the more gaming and high jinx! Bonus for 'room checks' by fellow Actionteamers. Besides it allows me to be 15 again, if not for a weekend. I'm not picky, I will sleep on bricks, chicks or dicks.

3. More 4000° mantra. The extra Sunday afternoon/eve/night makes for really a good bit of extra gaming. JohnnyKab, j0rn and I have made good use of the Sunday action at KublaKhan in the past. Bolting early Monday is great and all, but not too early or the Sunday night gets cut short.

4. I vote for some RPG and/or WarhammerQuest brouhaha. Maybe even get to third level in WHQuest! jr0n and I actually started painting his set. Good damn little game. Also how much cheap printing and laminating are we talking about? Depending on the amount I may be able to get some done on the down low.

RudeDog: Me GF has been finding the occasional grey and plucking them from my scalp when I am not paying attention. Uggg...

D>M>