Monday, November 06, 2006

Yeah I really wanna see Borat but I haven't been to the movies in honestly like 2 years. I love movies, but I just don't have the drive or patience anymore to sit in a theater. I told Eric he had to watch Borat in the theater with me or no more ASL ever. It might work!

You GOTTA see the Ali G show. The british version is a lot funnier than the US version - but both are good. Most of the skits are on youtube and shit like that, the other characters are Bruno and Ali G - all funny. Yeah, I didn't even see Batman Begins in theater and I really liked that movie.

This weekend was epic Deadwood marathonage. I watched ALL of season 2 on saturday and I've gotten thru about half of season three today. OMG. I'll prolly get in another 2 episodes before I sleep. Then when it's all done, I will have an empty place in my <3