Wednesday, November 08, 2006

no offense taken, not personal, it's a strong view, so hope you didn't fully misunderstand or take offense either....

and I think the corruption youre referring to is a bit off of the capital punishment for civil crimes i was talking about. I still believe in democracy, martial crimes under dictatorship sucks, but that doesn't mean our justice system can't incorporate harsher penalties. We still have death penalties in some states, just not all and prefer rehabilitation and non-lethal types of punishment.

I just think the death penalty should be used more often. But then the problem becomes proving guilt, etc etc which involves more lawyer grease and a collapse of our failed judicial system, but i am referring to the ones that are proven guilty?

Meh, I didn't say my comments were flawless, still, doesn't mean I don't believe in the concept.