Wednesday, November 08, 2006

What to do with Criminals

These are my ideas:

1) Organize incarcerated criminals into squads and platoons, and then fit each one with a little collar that contains explosives. Then, we ship em to Iraq and send them in waves at the bad guys, whoever that may be on any given day. Then, when they get close the the enemey, they detonate their collars and 'splode, killing themselves and the enemy. Oh yeah, one in 10 collars is a dud so there is a chance the criminal will go free, which is nice for the criminal. They will have tried to kill themselves, which will change their lives dramatically, then they will be upstanding citizens, if they can escape the battlefield somehow, that is. This idea MIGHT come from Warhammer 40K back in the day, but I'm really not that sure. They MIGHT have been called Penal Legions, and I MIGHT have thought they were a pretty cool idea.

2) Make them all play human Battle Chess for the whims of the ultra rich, and broadcast the gaames on TV for the profits of the ultra rich, and the amusement of the poor.

3) Perform medical experiments on them.

4) Make leather items out of them. Human Leather shoes sound good to me! Human Leather Apolstery for cars! Awesome!

5) Ship em all the Australia again, and see what happens.

6) Ship em to the moon and see what happens.

Hmmm... this post seemed funny at first, then I lost my way somehow and never really got back on track...

- Guitar Hero II is pretty fun so far. I am playing on hard, and have passed the first 2 blocks of songs, of which there has been an even mix of cool and not so cool songs. I dunno, its not groundbreaking, its just more of the same really, which is not a bad thing. I think it will really shine wit the two player option. Hard is pretty hard, but the game seems more forgiving. THere are some hard solos, but you don't seem to lose as many points for F'ing up as with the first one, either that or I am hitting way more notes that I think I am when I am fumbling through the songs. AND, three finger chords! I smell GenCon killer if I were to pack it up in the truck for the con!

- Call of Duty 3 today, which is nice.

- My ASL Podcast is going to be called "Chapter K" and references a chapter in the rules that is a "how to" for playing ASL that teaches through a silly tutorial regarding a squad leader and some troops. Useful read, and I thought I captured what I wanted to do with the 'cast quite well. I have my mic, my mixer, my software, and my idea, now all I need to do is record a show and become famous among the niche of a nich of a niche listeners!