Wednesday, November 08, 2006

i'm drunk right now, so no offense meant, but regarding china and it's crime rate, you can't forget governmental/corporate corruption in that place. It's pretty fucking brutal. They will fucking take your land right from under you and then plop that cherry on top by snuffing you out if you try to fight back. There was some british shit-eating cocksuckers (deadwood influence) that were barely able to film a documentary in China about just that - corrupt local governments will forcibly remove you from your land that you most rightfully own to make way for whatever big-business sees fit to use that piece of parcel. And if you don't shutup and take it like a man, you go bye bye. Is that "capital punishment"?

And I didn't go vote - sorry ryan. I had the prior engagement of gettin this here kinda drunk. I blame propagandhi! They told me it doesnt make a difference, and seeing as that fit into my current like of thinking, I reckoned I'd follow by example. Plus I ain't got cable, so no "Rock the Vote" inticin' done come my way. My most sincere apologies.

P the fuck S - Why the fuck is it blogger don't ever wanna publish posts at this here hour. It will fucking loop the "publishing post 0%" till I done grown goddamned fuckin hair on my palms. SORRY for the fuckin' language.