Thursday, November 09, 2006

Wow. I agree.. that doesn't look like much fun. Yikes.

In new, news: I tested out of financial accounting. So that means no more 8am class for me the rest of this semester. ROCK! Woooo!!!1!

In other new, news: I was eating a bowl of cereal on the couch this morning and Haylee came over and gave me the full overhand chop to the balls with a vacuum cleaner attachment piece. I'm talking the $10,000 home video winner chop of the century. Spilled my cereal all over the place as I fell off the couch in total agony. Ugh. How do kids have such perfect crotch-radar? I swear, she's just learning how to toss and catch a ball, but if you let your guard down for 1 second, she's going to give you the 92mph fastball to the daddy-sack with deadly accuracy.

Bonus-track: Was at the store yesterday and Haylee pointed to this skinny dude standing in front, facing away from us, with really 'pretty' blond hair (to be fair, I thought it was a chick, too.. LOL).. and loudly proclaims.. "MOMMY!" Hahahaa.. oh man, that was funny.