Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Wow man, I'm glad we're sharing. One time I was at this frat party and I was having a really good time and I was in this room with a hot chick, but I found out that really it was a dude who was totally faggin' out and making me think he was a chick. Not because he had long hair or anything, but just because he turned me on so much. Fuck! So anyway after I found out I knew what I had to do. That's right. I just took that knife and I, I cut him. From his neck, down to his anus. Then I cut out his mangina, and I ate it.

But yeah, Rampart division FTW!

(Seriously man, congrats. This is a life change that I know you've needed for a long time, so it's good to see things moving in a positive direction. Just remember, after you pee into the cup, make sure to sift out any roaches or stems floating in it.)