Wednesday, August 02, 2006

My confession

I killed Eric once... He wouldn't clean his shit up and we got in this huge bitch-slap, mud wrestling, man-whore cat fight. He told me he was moving out and that he didnt love me anymore. Then he said he was going to tell the cops about the corpse in the rafters. Bitch! So I chopped him up and stuffed him in the couch. Then I felt bad. Using his anatomy books as referenece, I reconstructed him. Unfortunately I lost a few partz while dancing with his giblets. So I five finger discounted a ΒΘΠ Jovi frat guy's wiener while he was sleeping off some booze and some flat chested women's breast meat while sleeping off a couple roofs. Hence his obsession with 'wieners and boobs' tattoos. Or "oottat" in dirty SD talk. I also needed a few used university medical corpse parts. I called him Frankenwiener for a while, but then his special lady friend got suspicious.

Dont say anything rude.

D>M>