Sunday, July 30, 2006

Well, I went out with a man friend this weekend, and while I won't put the details either, let's just say it involves me getting drilled in the asshole. Good times. Oh, kidding! ;)

I did 5 interviews last week including 2 at LAPD Parker Center downtown. One of the jobs was preeeeeeeetty intense. I'd be sitting at the front desk in the detectives office for the division that does fraud and identity theft, etc. It was intense cause the other LAPD related city-jobs that I interviewed for were more abstract I guess. I'm in an office inputting data or something, but I'm not really interacting with the cops. This one was THE fucking room that you see in all these tv shows, albeit not the drug or homocide depts. But dude ya, a bunch of gnarled up and wrinkled-shirt wearing dicks in a overcrowded and small office. Was pretty surreal. Fuck, have 3+ interviews next week - hope I get one of these fucking jobs.

Japanese Game Show Madness Redux : CWAZY TAXI! This one is pretty funny. Also takes a min or two to get going and obviously you're missing what the hell is going on with the talking, but the action is pretty L-O-L funny!