Sunday, July 30, 2006

Indoor football and aged limbs

(cut scene: ragnar thanking the world and squints his eyes smirkly)
(phase scene: Jael appears in an action scene with audible techno beat)
15000 miles across the hemisphere, I circle the defenders and make a fake lunging attack on the soccer ball... miss!

Anyhow, I played some good ol European indoor football, or American soccer, whichever, whatever, and it was fun. I have to say 1) not being coordinated 2) not knowing how to play, I did fairly well. It's a fun game. I am also slightly hurt from trying to move in a different direction than the natural allowed motion of the ankle joint. Age does wonders to bones.

I also went out with a lady friend on Saturday and it was nice.

I won't put anything in detail so no one has to go through the dredgery of reading boring drivel.

How's everyone else's weekend?