Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The truth behind the serial murders

Actually rude, I believe they will probably send someone to interview one of your friends or something as a character witness. I'll be sure to tell him about the time when at Strategicon XV or whatever I walked in to the room and caught Eric with his pants down to his ankles and enron giving quite an enthusiastic heave. You can surmise the shock on their faces when I discovered their little dirty secret. I was utterly repulsed by that cuz I'm no homo, despite Eric had said he wasn't, so I had to kill the both of them. The cafeteria stand served the incredibly delicious chicken salad and hot dog that afternoon. I think Jon said it was extra tasty. But shhh no one knows.

Ort: /signed. That's pretty well thought out actually. Guess that's what being in the insurance biz will do. The malpractice suits does draw some red flags and is a major part of the healthcare industry these days. And then you don't know how much of it is also hyped by insurance companies to hike rates, which also causes rates to go even higher.