Friday, August 11, 2006

Circle Jerking to the Oldies

GenCon SoCal? I'm in. I have been itching for some good KhunVenShun Thyme action for a while.

I would love to roll Epic and/or any WarMachine. I would Love To!

Elzar is probably All chits, All the time! anymore. I guess he even built a chit proxy for wylie and created a grided map of his home so that he can simulate wylie's movements upon the map. I hear he even makes moral check die rolls to see if wylie is successful at rolling over. What a wierdo. By the time GenCon SoCal rolls around he will be fully immersed in Chit heaven.

jr0n: I am pretty excited about the new expansion. What is the official release date?

D>M>

"I hate all games except the most excellent chit based baby simulation hit, 'Advanced Sleep Leader', where you too can watch your favorite child in a real time simulation." -Pliny the Elzar