Friday, August 11, 2006

Dear Enron,

Best. Post. Evar.

Love,

Eric

In Other News

The games I wanna play at GCSC:

- Tigris and Euphrates
- ASL
- Battlestations
- Commands and Colors: Ancients
- Hammer of the Scots
- Dungeon Twister
- D&D or CoC
- Twilight Struggle
- Wizard, or David and Goliath, or MU, or Tichu, or some other trick taking/ladder card game.
- Samurai
- War of the Ring
- Winner's Circle
- Modern Art
- Maybe even Warmachine/Epic.
- Blood Bowl, but probably not.
- MAYBE Caylus
- A crap load of other stuff I will be thinking about between now and then.

All I know is I need to get the most bang out of my gaming/free time buck I can, so I am relictuant to play mini's and the like, they just seem to take too much time, not that ASL doesn't, but you know what I mean...

What is the minimum number of dorks we need to start making this happen?