Thursday, August 10, 2006

Oh, I Love Games

I just have no one to play them with, and have little time to play them when the personel are around. I did play 2 games with Heather and her family at her family reunion a few weeks, months, days ago (I lose track). We played Samurai by Knizia, which is a spectacularly fun game of tile placement and area control, and I played her brother Dale at Memoir '44.

Other than that, I am pretty much more than ever into games, game sites, game thoughts, buying games, reading about games, and loving games.

Should this be a good starting point to rally the troops for GenConSoCal? I know Jon expressed interest, what about you Enron? You are usually good for a go, eh? With Denis in tow, and maybe even Dave (pending he gets money somehow again), that sounds like a good group. Any takers?

Wylie will be 8 months by then, which means that he still will be ahandful, so I might miss a day as I assist the Mrs. with baby control, and give her a much needed brak over the weekend. But I would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to get the boys together for a con!

I am going to play SO MANY GAMES! Or ASL all weekend long, time will tell....