Friday, August 11, 2006

OMFG

I would absolutely love to play DnD or CoC. Love it, never get to play it.

Warmachine and Epic would be good. I hear Tigrus and Euphrates iz good. Never had the chance to play it. I definely would like to play eLzar the gozarian in some ASL and Twilight. I really liked the dynamics of twilight. Ill play most anything else anyway.

Prostitution aside, Last con reminded me of the greatness of bang for your buck. jr0n and I didnt get much time at the con, but what time we did was jammed packed full of gamin' fun. Those guys were 'core. Man they were even EpiCon core. Rule. ElZar we will do it. Anyone else wanna join the gamin' bauston ha'dcore stylie, you are totally invited. Rule!

Minimum number of dorks has been acheived. 3! Anyone else is gravy the way I see'z it. David should be an easy prey, I know he is good for it. Ja -El is probably out. Maybe motobyke is in. Dennis... Tell him they are giving away minitures and elven blow jobs. Get him hooked, let him down easy once we get there. Rude and Ry, maybe can give us a cameo or two.

One potential issue: Nov 16-19 is kind of a wierd date. I will make it. Besides I dont think I will be in LA for T-Day so it all works out nicely for me, but others (read: Jon and Myke) may have issues with the timing, depending on work schedules, other travel plans, etc... Ill be spending good old T-Day in SF. First T-Day away from home well, I dont think I have ever been away from the family on T-day before. Wierd.

D>M>

PS They updated the GenCon site. The GenCon or bust index page is kinda looking like a bad blog.