Monday, August 07, 2006

Bloody stool.

Damn... I'm in slight pain, so I'll just cut the crap and say what I want to say since I don't have to sugar-coat anything on this blog. Lately, I must be giving birth because my poop has been slightly bloody and really dark. A website says that ain't good, (no shit sherlock) especially a dark color generally indicates the blood has been in your system for a while, thus it is coming from the upper digestive system, ie esophagus, stomach.

I think it's my upper stomach cuz it feels sensitive to the touch.

But anyhow, there's only paladin (secondary) healing available so I'm just not gonna go to the hospital. There's only slight discomfort sometimes, not really that painful.. I guess if it lasts more than a few days, I'll go to the doctors or a week.

Maybe I have colon cancer.

Maybe I have an ulcer.

Fuck.

Maybe I don't have anything, but fuck.
EDIT: Hey rude! good luck tomorrow!!! Your first lesson should really be abusing your governmental-AKA gawd given powers. You should ask "are you an environmentalist?" and if he replies "yeah, I love dogs!!" you quickly say "it's that line over there, your in the wrong line" (regardless if she is in the right line or not, pick the LONGEST line). If they hesitate and even remotely try to question your authority, simply stare at them with a (god your an idiot look) and smartly reply "YES THAT LINE THERE. THANK YOU".


johnny