Monday, July 03, 2006

Totally Agree

I too find it TOTALLY easier to play on the harder level because the game doesn't leave out so many note for you not to play. I used to hate it, and somtimes on Hard it still happens, that you end up playing like 1/3 to 1/2 the notes you hear, but you know the song and you WANT to play all the notes so you try to and screw yourself. It feels more natural, more rhythmic on the harder levels. Except for Cowboys from Hell. Fuck that song to hell.

That was my Waterloo. Then, unlike Napoleon, I got over it. Crap man, that song screwed me up forever! Then again so did Godzilla, Crossroads, Killer Queen, and Bark at the Moon.

I usually finish with whatever hard song I just spent the last hour replaying over and over trying to beat. But I ALWAYS play Ziggy Stardust. Usually as my warmup. I heart that song.