Wednesday, July 05, 2006

That's some good posting, boys. I thrilled to 16,000 fireworks! I laughed out loud at Hayoo.com! And I threw some serious roflcopters at "Anti-American Pro Faggot Marriage Salad." I like you guys, you can stay.

I had a pretty good 4th myself, mainly it involved going to the other side of town to get away from the clammy Sunset District murder-fog, and a lot of hanging around in Gap and Macy's while the special ladyfriend did some special ladyshopping. Followed by returning to my place and FINALLY defeating "You've Got Another Thing Comin'" by Judas Priest on Hard. YES!!!!! Take that pre-gay Bryce Halferty! \m/

By the way one thing I hate is when in commercials or commercial products they want to have some dude act tough or cool by throwing the devil horns, but instead of doing the actual symbol they do it without putting the thumb in position? A good example is the McDonald's commercial where the three students (who actually look 25) suddenly recognize their teacher from last night's rock show and on his way out the door, he throws the fake horns at them. Thus actually saying "I love you" (in Deaftalk). That's a big symbol of the pussification of culture in my estimable opinion.

Like imagine if for example rock n' roll was actually called "Devil's Rock n' Roll" and instead of saying for example "I love devil's rock n' roll" they said "I love Dino's cuddle rock n' tumble!" Yes, that's kind of what it's like, if you are me.