Thursday, July 06, 2006

Born on the 4th of July,

hey jorn, did you ever get that purchaser information? A warm lead is nice and it would be a nice favor, but fyi additionally between friends, if you are able to get me the engineering drawings of the cables for quote, not only would you be the man, but I can even offer you a 3% override commission. Just fyi. But if you think that's getting yourself too involved and would rather just provide a sales reference, that'd be perfectly understandible.

A-on: Never mind about the architecture thing. Although it seems plausible, after some thought 1) I'm not in the architect business and 2) I don't really have any inkling intentions of getting deeply committed with something like that. I just have too many projects that i'm working on at the moment. Randomness.