Sunday, July 02, 2006

hehe.. hey i though I was the youngest Well rude, If I'm back in town and providing I see ya, we'll celebrate your 30th (and mine) !!! (drink to our demise! best a la carte way to go!)

But yeah, seriously, it's weird, on the topic of success, well, part of it is perspective, and of course if you want to talk about the measurable metrics (money) but most people don't have a lot of anyway. US is a revolving dollar run economy so most people have it in form of assets or loans or what not and not really in cash. Another part of success (for my perspective at least) is also marriage and family. Finding that other companion willing to go with you thick or thin, and having a place together is equidistant. As far as career, well, I chose this path, and had as much chance for it to pay off (which it didn't) but i'm committed to ride down this way to see where fate takes me! Onward! Action Team!

My feeling anyway.