Friday, March 03, 2006

STFU!

Go Myke, Go! That is supAr sweet. Jon and I will ruin your professorship by forcing you into bondage of pure gaming love. Big Dick Small Mouth style. Months of leather, whips, paint brushes, four-siders and some tape measures. Oh yeah, if you have any evening classes, Jon and I will be sure to help out. "Professor Vagina, Professor Vagina! I dont get it!"

Seriously though, if you need help with info about the city and so forth feel free to call.

KublAjoN: I am in. Hopefully some other gonads can make it up. Elzar you are out for sure right? I think Ja -El is in the land of phalipines. Myke, will you be in the states or Engrishland? Pump? Rude-dog? I could check in with Dave too? What say you all.

D>M>

BTW Jon is right 'bout STFU pizza. Pretty good for cafeteria food all in all.