Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I can eat a knob at night

Sure this is old news to at least a few of you, but I just bothered listening to the Ricky Gervais (creator/boss from bbc "the office") podcasts that were all the rage a little bit ago. They were free from podcast, but this next season guess theyre gonna charge money for em. Anyways, here's series 1 in mp3 form and I consider it required listening. SO FUNNY. Least listen to the first 3 shows. Just amazing. Episodes after the first few are good also, but the first few are just amazing. I threw a few episodes on my ipod when I went to the gym last week and I was on the treadmill and I kept just busting up laughing. I felt weird as hell seeing as everyones all serious into their workouts, and I'm just walking on the treadmill staring at myself in the mirror and spontainiously laughing my ass off. Jeezus, classic stuff.

Series 1 in mp3s all packaged in a torrent. It was free to begin with, so guess nothin to feel too guilty about.