Monday, February 27, 2006

I'm back from my riot of one with enough KFC Snackers to last me a seriously long time. Since the restaurant is a combination KFC/Taco Bell I also ganked a shitload of Cinnamon Crispas. I also camped out on top of the chinese "100% Healthy Dessert" place and sniped at people trying to put out the fires.

Anyway yeah I liked War of the Worlds a lot, it was very intense in the theater and the overwhelmitude of the big-screen format helped overcome some of the weaknesses, like Jimmy the Wonder Boy showing up at the end (or whatever his name is). Rudy you must have been in heaven during that scene with Tom Cruise and Tim Robbins, your favorite actors ever. I thought the most powerful scenes were the riot over the Cruises' car and that cool fiery train. The only thing that would have made the movie better was Jar Jar Binks, but that's true of most things (including riots).