Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hmm, that is a tough one jon! I don't really have the interest of running any of them myself, but if I could choose the rpg, I dunno! I've really enjoyed most of the rpgs we've tried over the years. DnD would be cool. I think one of my favorite campaigns was the bounty hunter one. Would have been cool to play that our for a year. Delta Green was also a blast, so maybe that. I always wanted to try to get into a sci-fi rpg, so maybe i'd force the group into enjoying a year of the Buck Rogers RPG. Well maybe nowadays something more complex than the old buck rogers game, but back in highschool I remember running it for two of my friends (in the library... was that highschool or before highschool!? Can't remember! I just remember I pretty much threw most of the rules out the window and was constantly fudging the rules, but I think the 2 dudes enjoyed it.)