Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sudoku is pretty fun. I used to play it on my lunch break, but then I found I was obessing over it way too much and I decided it would be better if I walked around town for a bit to get my exercise and some fresh air.

Now Elzar, is Wiley pronounced like the Coyote or like the Whale? Hehe... Sweet. Good thing you didn't wait until the last minute. If you did Rudy or Jon may have named your child and then bummer. It would be smoxachaulk all over again, but for your child.

Painting. Well you can't say I haven't been trying, but I have all the speed of Dennis and none of the quality to go with it. D'oh. I am slow as shit, but I still keep hacking away at it. Plus I kind of don't like the way my colours (One for the Dr. MotoByke) have been turning out. I think I should have stuck with one of the colours. Oh well. Also I am still waiting for a head and a back piece from Privateer Press since mine were not included in the original packages. Hopefully I will see that this week. Besides WoW is for wimps and WarMachine is for pimps. step up to the plate my naga.

Tivo Series3. Has anyone seen the new specs. Man I want one. It sounds like you can bypass the digital cable TV boxes altogether.

The Series3 is a digital cable ready box, capable of recording two programs simultaneously, and can record HDTV broadcasts. The system also sports 2 USB ports, 10/100baseT Ethernet, and an E-SATA port for external storage expansion. More details.

D>M>