Friday, January 13, 2006

Slowly but surely, I am regaining my ability to eat the sandwich.

I've been sleeping and resting all day and I definitely feel better. I am so bummed out about being sick right now it is hard to explain. Basically I feel like a kid who is sick on Christmas. Also the kid's parents are going to destroy all of his presents in two days, so if he doesn't have fun now he will not have fun for a long time. Eric: don't treat your kid like that, man.

I think I'll feel loads better tomorrow and hopefully you guys will not mind hanging out with ol' Ragnar. Actually you guys are free to spend the night here tomorrow if things are a little cramped at Enron's place. One advantage of being around the house with nothing to do is that I have cleaned the toilet and floors. So you will be able to deposit your urine and shit into a brightly glinting porcelain bowl.