Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I'm too scared to do a live reading, but I did work on this stream of consciousness piece. It's rough, but any feedback would be pretty cool.

Allow me to break the ice. My name is Freeze. Learn it well. For it's the chilling sound of your doom.
If revenge is a dish best served cold, then put on your Sunday finest. It's time to feast!
Their bones will turn to ice! Their blood will freeze in my hands!
In this universe, there's only one absolute... everything freezes!
What killed the dinosaurs? The Ice Age!
I will blanket the city in endless winter. First Gotham, and then the world.
Prepare for a bitter harvest. Winter has come at last.
Ice to see you!
Tonight, hell freezes over!
You're not sending ME to the COOLER!
-rm


Ok, no more poems tonight. Thanks for reading guys.