Sunday, November 14, 2004

You know...

This is ass. Now my sleep schedule is screwed. After four straight late ass nights 2:00am, 2:30am, 4:30am, and 5:30am. I couldnt stay up past 8pm Saturday eve. Now I am wide awake. Great. I have to switch to day shifts on monday. I need a new job.

Man was that "Fuck the South" bit a lot of sour grapes. The worst part is I feel myself agreeing with a lot of the comments. Harsh. You know I think the divide will get more intense in the next few decades. I mean most (Sans California) of the blue states are not growing in population as quickly as the red states. But even california is an issue. I mean most of the growth in the CA is coming in the more republican sururban and rural areas of the state. Counties like San Bern, Kern, and Orange. I donno. I guess the question is will most of the growing middle america cities mature like NY, Chicago, Bawston, SF, LA and gradually become more liberal, or will they pull a Texa$$ on us and remain staunch conseratives even in high density areas?

Okay, I am going to make myself sleep.

D>M>