Saturday, November 20, 2004

Rad that you moved into a gaming house! They should do a reality-show about it! :) Some quasi-celebrity gamers I just found out about are Chris Hardwick (from Singled-Out and Shipmates fame) and Patton Oswalt (from King of Queens "fame".) I've seen them both do stand-up, and they're really funny! Good shit. After one show, my friend Stan heard them talking out in the parking lot about how they were worried that their Dungeon Master was gonna quit the group. Supposedly he was jobless, and they were talking about how maybe they could PAY him to keep DMing their group. That's too rad. From Chris Hardwick's website:

*I know discrimination. In sixth grade I was the victim of a hate crime. Four white kids attacked me simply for the color of my velvet 100-sided die side-pouch. Using my D&D “Fiend Folio” as a plunging device, they stuffed me into a lunchroom trashcan. Because I am a positive person, I noted that the can was half-full, yet I couldn’t help but feel like a 9th level loser with a +5 sadness.

Gaming is the best!