Sunday, November 14, 2004

Good find on the chat proggie..

We'll have to give that a go tonight. As for Tara Reid.. she'd never been real high on my list of attractive people. I've never been a big fan of fake boobies, either. I mean, don't get me wrong.. they're nice to look at in a bikini and all (sometimes), but when it gets down to business.. no fun. You know, it's funny.. I've never really been much of a boob man, but I wound up marrying a double-H sized woman. I actually feel sorry for her, they're just way too big and cause back strain. When we're done with kids, she'll probably go in and get a reduction.

Did you know that breast reductions are the most common plastic surgery procedure in America? I thought that was an interesting trivia bit.

Anyhow.. do we have a module picked out for tonight? I was thinking of the Eye of the Beholder dungeon.. what do you guys think?