Friday, November 19, 2004

I'm buying a weekend pass for the con, but I'm almost positive I won't sleep over all the nights. If I could just pay for like two nights (friday and saturday night maybe) then I'd sleep over - it'd at least lower the cost a little for the rest of you. What's the exact cost for the rooms btw.

JAEL! We'll miss you dude! That sucks, but it sounds like it's out of your hands. Take care of your business( and cock.) I don't think legalizing prostitution makes things evil. It's going to exist no matter what - at least with legalization (like in nevada - not vegas) certain safety restrictions, regulations and things can be put into place for the betterment of everyone involved. BUT, no matter what, you're always gonna have men paying women for sex. Oldest profession dude!