Sunday, November 14, 2004

Hey guys! I can meet everyone online tonight after dinner. 8:00-8:30? Don't know that I'll have time to prep anything though (I'm cooking dinner). What time are we meeting? I still haven't got a mic either. DOH! I promise I'll get one soon....

After we've got a few more games under our belts we should all get the expansions... opens up a LOT of content.

Anyway, what are we playing? I'll look around the vault... otherwise someone post an idea plz ok thx.

By the way... if we're all one group... I wanna be a monk!

Should we try Diablo tonight? It's just Diablo but on the other hand... Diablo's fun for everybody! Le'z try it. If you haven't already, go to this page and download the first three selections, and also the music pack if you want old-school Diablo music.

Then Johnny, if you can run the game again tonight, it should be pretty much like usual.

I think you get xp for talking to the townspeople, so talk to all of them, even if you just blow through the dialogue.

Anyway, that should be fine. If anyone knows a better mod, that's cool too. See you all tonight!