Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Whew, close call, Art! When's the baby actually due? My poor mom... personally, I was two weeks late and my sister was really late as well. In retrospect, this was an obvious foreshadowing of our tendencies to procrastinate.

Aaron & Johnny: So, I'm definitely driving up there on Friday to check out a couple of apartments. Any chance we could all grab dinner this weekend? Preferably in the city itself? Not that Fremont isn't lovely, but it would be cool to do something in the actual metropolitan area. For one thing, we could buy way trendier shoes and handbags.

Eric--I found the linksys password and the router now forwards the port to my Mac's static IP. I think. Maybe we can try firing up another test server tomorrow?

Note to all: I spent 6 hours of my work day watching "Reba." Fuck.