Tuesday, September 14, 2004

The Raisin Days

Will it pose a problem if I'm running both Souls of Urentide and Hordes of the Underdark on top of the basic game if everyone else is running just the basics? I dunno! I guess we can try it and see what happens. Perhaps the most important thing is that we're all on the same patch build, I suppose.. but I dunno if that's dependent on version/expansion pack as well.

Hmm..

I'd..eh.. "distribute" copies of my SoU and HoU disks but I think you need a unique CD key to play online?

I've seen the "Gold" box that includes SoU for twenty something, but I haven't seen/priced the HoU expansion lately. I bought it for thirty something brand new. For what it's worth, they are really quite good and I whole heartedly recommend them. The Hoardes of the Underdark expansion set is REALLY a huge improvement over the previous two in terms of available items (weapon/armor crafting! Weeeee!) , added class types and whatnot.