Thursday, September 16, 2004

I win

Art, you must be all in knots. Damn that is crazy. That's crazy that you are going to have a rug rat real soon. Man. I still feel too young to have kids.

In other news. That nice 2 month swing shift job I had going for the past few days is put on hold for two and a half weeks. Rule. Some of the guys were saying the last "two week" break lasted from Feburary to April. Great. I can't seem to get a break. Oh well, back to the job hunt again.

Elrock, I was able to join one of the leagues, but not the other yesterday. I'll try it again tomarrow morning after I get up.

Suck It Trebek

EDIT: Jon, I will be around Friday. Saturday I am working my last day for 2 1/2 weeks. I start at 8am and I dont know when I will be done. I hope I will be done by mid-eve, but no guarantees. Sunday I will most likely be fee as well. Wee. I wish I could be more specific.