Saturday, September 18, 2004

thanks erick- i'll check out the leauge! I swear sports fanatics are bigger geeks and gamers or computer nerds. These "cool guys" at work know WAY TOO MANY facts and names and stats for sports - freakish!

OMG

I highly recommend The Hedge Knight graphic novel. It's fuckin' amazing! I'm about halfway thru it. It's based on a short story he wrote for a collection awhile back. It's set 100 years before the 1st Fire n Ice book and it's simply kick-assington! The art is cool - doesn't blow me away or anything, but its more than adequate. The story though is tits, and its very cool to see a lot of the things from the books visualized (mainly all the different crests and emblems.) There's also a lot of characters in it that are referred to in the books - "historical figures." Oh man, its a good read! And it's not spoilers-stylee - I think he wrote the story before the 3rd book anyways - Gotta catch em all guys!