Monday, September 13, 2004

nukes and pukes

My friend just told me about this last night, but had any of you heard about the 2-mile wide mushroom-cloud in North Korea from last thursday? I swear I didn't see nothing about it on tv news - North Korea claims that they were blowing up a hydro-electric plant or something, and Powell says "Uh, it's nothing to worry about. Iraq!" But I know the South Koreans are a little scared, as is Nippon I'm sure. more infro

Oh man, last night I went out to the Dragonfly with some of my friends for my bday and I got so fucked up I spent like 30 minutes at home trying to puke up some of the booze! AWESOME! It was an awesome night except for that puking part. So, if you like 80's music and hot slutz, you gotta go check that place out on Sunday Night. There's an 80's cover band called "Spazzmatics" and theyre fucking awesome! They kinda look like devo-ish or something, but they jam thru ALL the sick 80's song - they even did "like a virgin" and the singer sounded like friggin' madonna! So much fun.